Carrot Pineapple Cake | FCT Kitchens Recipe
Recipe to Make Mouth Watering Carrot Pineapple Cake at Home
- 2 cups freshly grated carrots
- 1 cup well drained crushed pineapple
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/4 cups butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- For Icing:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp margarine/melted butter
- 1 cup sugar, powdered
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, melted butter and blend in a mixer until it gets smooth.
- To this, gradually add the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sugar and ground cinnamon) and blend well. Then add carrots, pineapple and vanilla essence. Blend for another few minutes.
- Add pecans to the above mix and blend for 5 more minutes.
- Transfer the carrot-pineapple mixture into a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes or until inserted toothpick into the cake comes out clean.
- For making the icing on the cake, mix all icing ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Decorate the cake with icing and serve.