Chicken Jaipuri Recipe | How to Cook Chicken Jaipuri
Chicken Jaipuri is an authentic, tasty and a very famous Rajasthani main course dish made with chicken and very fewer spices.
- 1 lb chicken
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp saunf (fennel seeds)
- 1 small bunch coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 3-4 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp cream
- Salt to taste
- For masala paste, mix onions, ginger, garlic, cumin seeds, saunf, chili powder, turmeric powder, half bunch of coriander leaves and grind it to a thick paste.
- Clean the chicken, cut into small pieces and soak in half of the masala mix for 1/2 an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garam masala, half of the remaining masala mix and fry until the oil floats on the top. Then add chopped tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Now add chicken pieces, salt and cook until it is done by covering the pan with a lid.
- Before serving, garnish with coriander leaves and cream